• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Photoshop CS5: Content-aware fill

That's actually pretty awesome, but I have noticed that it just doesn't look so much different as CS4.
What new features has it got?

Did you do this on your cs5 or this not your screenshots?

I have used a pre release copy and it doesnt work as well as all the demos suggested.

Due to my Asperger's I'm easily fascinated by things. Hopefully some of you will find this to be interesting. I'm sure at least Calvert will and wonder if he's aware of this feature.
Looks like a really great feature to have. I haven't actually looked into CS5 yet, so wasn't aware of any new features. Sticking with CS4 for now as TBH there's not a lot of changes between the different versions to warrant an upgrade yet.

But yeah, I can see myself liking the feature a lot when I do upgrade in the future... or just wait for CS7 and take one huge jump instead of a few small ones.

Cool feature though. 

I stick to the CS4 myself, apparently, you'd find it could just be cheaper to get the free trial first and then the product key than just buy the whole package itself which is like £700 or less... Also your saving money.

Unless you wanted to do it the torrent way? But sometimes you don't get luck with that?

Unless you wanted to do it the torrent way? But sometimes you don't get luck with that?

Yes, you do, at least as far as adobe is concerned.
Adobe knows it`s overpriced, i dare say most people are unlikely to spend 700+ on just ONE program.
Yet Photoshop is THE image editing program out there...nearly all (semi)professionals use it.
The licensing scheme is - sorry - ****.
If they wanted to, the could a PROPER one, but they dont. :wub:

New Threads

Top Bottom