• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pizza poll!

Pizza?

• Pepperoni.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Sausage.

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Hawaiian.

• All Veggie.

• Margaretta.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • NY style.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Chicago style.

• Frozen.

• I don't like pizza.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify).

• Total voters
I used to love pizza before my body revolted against me.

Nowadays I can very rarely eat a vegan / non-dairy pizza, maybe like once every year. I might be due for one of those soon :D

Capricciosa.

Ham, mushrooms, pepperoni and black kalamata olives on an original thin italian crust. Even better if they're using wood fired ovens.

Yep, love pizza.

Pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, bacon, black olives, parsley, green pepper, mushrooms, onion, multiple Italian cheeses with each slice buried in salt and parmesan.

On occasion I'll buy a "Tony's" frozen pizza and completely replace all the cheeses, meats and veggies. Though I much prefer a "Papa's Favorite" from Papa Murphy.

Last edited:
Pepperoni, bacon, black olives and mushrooms. Or roasted chicken, bacon, black olives and mushrooms. Or tuna, black olives and mushrooms.
All with barbecue sauce, instead of the insipid tomato paste they use here en lieu of proper tomato pizza sauce.

Pizza's one of my favorite foods. I usually go for just pepperoni and cheese, but sometimes I put jalapeno peppers on it along with some seasoning.

No hot stuff sausage or pepperoni, or hot peppers. Anchovies are Ok keeps others away from my pizza. My dad liked salt and I don't mind. our best local chain pizza is PIzza Pizza they had a catchy phone number they built on tried all the different pizza's after leaving hospital taste on left side effected by stroke only this chains brand did not taste like card board. They built the brand over many years got a lot of stuff right I was surprised all because of a phone number.

I want a Margaretta pizza for dinner tonight.

Who else here loves pizza?
Other. My wife's pizza with homemade dough (her own special recipe) with ground beef, onions, peppers, Mexican blend cheese, and real olives that taste like olives (not the kind that taste like vinegar, salt, pickling juice, or nothing at all).

We eat 25 million of them each year. But if you show a Grandiosa to an Italian and call it pizza, he slaps you in the face and curse your mother.
Here the Italians tend to get a bit upset because all the best pizza places are run by Chinese people. And the average Aussie makes better coffee too. :D

Speaking from before my stomach problems started:

As a vegan, I can have pizza without cheese. Topped with all vegetables can be good - particularly mushrooms, onions, or peppers. But they do make nondairy cheese. Daiya cheese is particularly good - it tastes like the real thing. So it’s great with that included - even with no toppings. There are also mock versions of meat toppings like pepperoni or sausage, and those can be good.

I’ll admit that for a while after becoming vegan, cheese pizza was the only animal food I missed having. But now that there’s Daiya cheese, there are no animal foods I miss having now.

I like a good thick crust supreme pizza, with extra cheese and extra meat.

I never understood people's aversion to Hawaiian pizza. It's the bomb.

My daughter is allergic to pineapples, so when we make Hawaiian pizza, I add canned Mandarin orange slices instead of pineapple tidbits. It comes out tasting exactly the same.

If there's an option for stuffed crust, I'm all in for it.

One can make a homemade stuffed crust pizza by rolling string cheese sticks into the edges of the crust.

OMG and GARLIC KNOTS!!!! I am craving those right now.

I use heaps of parmesan and spicy chili flakes too, on my slice of pizza.

A nice pitcher of root beer at the center of the table. Oh yeah.

I haven't had Pineapple and ham in many years, but I liked it the few times I tried it.
My house companion doesn't like Hawaiin, so I don't order it. A large pie is too much for just me.

My favorites are all veggie with thick crust and one that I didn't see listed on the poll,
White ricotta, aka White Pie, with spinach and tomato toppings.

Finding good pizza by the slice where I live is difficult. One pizzeria does have good slices. I always order two slices with mushroom toppings.

My luciferian gosh, can there be all?😋
Most of all I like homemade pizza and ones placed inside the sandwich maker lol there is this crunch and flavor to that, it's like it's been both grilled on top and on the bottom.

I'm however prohibited from living deliciously anymore, my doctors think pizza is troublesome for stomach acid. Now it must be mostly the cauldron.

LiveDeliciously1_1200x1200-2905404161.jpg

Last edited:
So many pizzas are good. I love pepperoni or salami, peppers, mushrooms, olives (I've loved since a baby!) even spinach, fetta, and pumpkin are good on pizza, and yes, I'm a pineapple on pizza convert, but, I like a pizza they make locally called "Supreme" that has loads of toppings, including pineapple and anchovies. I'm not so keen on the simple pineapple ham hawiian thang. I also love a hot spicy pizza. I'm a massive chilli fiend. I prefer a thin or crispy base, and I've not tried the cheese crust but it sounds delish.

My current favorite pizza is Domino's New York style vegetable pizza. Tomorrow I may like some other kind.

I love pizza so much. I make my own pizzas from scratch.

Trader Joe's have some decent frozen pizzas.

I forgot. I’ve even had pizza topped with tofu. It was pretty good.

And how about Sicilian? I like a thick crust.

I prefer a thin crust unless it is cheese stuffed or something. I generally eat the crust first so as to get it out of way without wasting it and then enjoy my pizza.

New Threads

Top Bottom