• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Planting fall bulbs

TBRS1

Transparent turnip
V.I.P Member
I've been planting mass quantities of fall bulbs.

So far, two 30 count bags of various tulips, a 30 count bag of daffodils, 6 German iris roots, and, today, a huge mixed bag of crocus & other low-growing spring thingies.

I have a long forest path, and I plant these along the trail and in small open areas.

The tulips go where we walk the dogs (otherwise the deer eat them), and the daffodils go in the wilder spots (deer won't eat them).

New Threads

Top Bottom