• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Sun & Moon

AspieDylan

Have any of you got the game if it's already released in your country? Or are any of you Europeans looking forward to getting it in 2 days?

I couldn't find any recent threads about Pokemon Sun & Moon so let this be a general discussion thread.

Yeah, it added to the story. The last Pokémon game I played before that was Ruby years ago. I don't follow the franchise very closely, only ever from a general gaming news distance and from what I can tell they may seem a little...I hesitate to say, repetitive. You can't expect too much of course, these games are designed primarily for children. But adding in a group dynamic mixed things up a bit, I think.

I've got Moon and have already beaten the main story. I liked it a lot, but the story felt rushed toward the end. And if you live in a place where the wi fi on your 3ds doesn't work well, like me, there's very little postgame stuff to do. And there's only one place in the game where you can rebuttal trainers and that can only be done once a day. That kind of takes the fun out of the game for me. Oh, and it's also much harder than previous pokemon games.

New Threads

Top Bottom