• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a picture of a monkey Game!

Owls12

Bonjour
I hope this thread doesn't seem to silly to be in this forum category let alone this site, but I thought this would be a good laugh for everyone and not just me.

The rule of this game is to post as many monkey pictures as possible, one monkey image per user. Go to Google Images, type in "monkey pictures" and start posting!

Animals You Can Post
Mandrills. Baboons. Monkeys, any type. Orang-utans. Gorillas, any type. Chimpanzees.

The Purpose of this Game
There is no purpose. Just fun...... so... what are you waiting for? Get down and get fuuuuuuuuuuUuUUuuUUuuUUUUNNNNNNnnky!

super_monkey_2128316i.jpg

Alama Hama, CEO and successful founder of Monkeysoft. Previously a marketing director of Tarzan Computer Entertainment Australia, but was later fired for "monkey'ing around too often".

NOTE: I don't think this site is compatible with uploading images directly from your PC, so you'll have to stick with image URLs, I'm afraid.

I giggled at the monkey with an AK-47 video. Why did they hand over and encourage the Monkey to start firing anyway? What a silly thing to do. It's like handing over a Tazer to a Baboon and encourage it to start poking people with it. Plus, the Monkey seems to have bad aim and would've accidentally killed a fellow Monkey with it too (there wasn't any around fortunately).

Also, if I may be slightly pedantic, chimps, gorillas, and orangutans are apes, not monkeys (with a few exceptions, monkeys have tails and apes don't; another difference I've heard is that monkeys have a skeletal structure more like a squirrel or a cat and apes have a skeletal structure more like a human).

Primate Facts - National Zoo| FONZ

I can't edit the thread and change it to "Post A Picture Of An Ape Or Monkey Game!". Oh well.

lol Monkey King looks funny and awesome. Japanese culture usually has over-exaggerated characters (e.g. Captain Falcon of F-Zero Grand Prix). I wouldn't typically expect much of a serious story from that, but I can't really judge it until I see it.

Anyone ever heard of the DC comics villain Gorilla Grodd? Villain of the Flash, the fastest man alive. His purpose and role as a villain was usually to turn the Human race and every Human in his sight into gorillas just like him, and manipulate them into believing his cause. He also has mental powers used to stun foes.
Gorilla_Grodd_0002.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom