• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Propane mist

Kayla55

Given various forms magnesium,
Milk magnesium for digestive, well doctor gave me propane mist.....any one used this and can share if it works.
Also discovered which magnesium treats low blood pressure.....

Also cut out fizzy energy drinks, I never used to but recently started, thinking it upset my reflux gave me guard???
Tried baking powder mix

Magnesium deficiencies have been a common problem in humans for a very long time, and they've been known about and well documented.

An old fashioned magnesium supplement was called Epsom Salts, which are not salts at all, it's magnesium sulphate. You can also find magnesium pills in the health section in your supermarket but they're usually in the Men's Health section because it's predominantly men that suffer the worst deficiencies.

Magnesium deficiencies have been a common problem in humans for a very long time, and they've been known about and well documented.

An old fashioned magnesium supplement was called Epsom Salts, which are not salts at all, it's magnesium sulphate. You can also find magnesium pills in the health section in your supermarket but they're usually in the Men's Health section because it's predominantly men that suffer the worst deficiencies.
Epsom salts are not readily digestible, lack evidence absorbs through skin. propan (not propane) mist is urinary alkaniser, I used to use Citra soda and I prefer to trying mix own baking powder remedies.
So what meant (sorry ads blocking my view) was reflux turning into gurd and just wondering if acidic/alkaniser thing has to do with autism or age
Apparently magnesium taurate us

I want to put certain people in a propane mist, and then throw in a match.

I probably joined a fed watchlist over this post.

There's many different problems that can contribute to too much acid in your system. Usually it's to do with diet and with gut culture but having a high metabolic rate makes your system more acidic too.

The biggest mistake most people make is that when symptoms first occur they turn to off the shelf antacid tablets like Quickeze. These are very alkaline and they are toxic to the germs that live in your gut so you get short term relief and long term problems.

Cutting a lot of acidic foods out of your diet should help, one of the worst offenders is tomatoes.

Last edited:
The anti-biotics worked, Citra soda a charm....but cimetidine didn't work, propan mist giving me pains, so moved to garbage.

I've never eaten lot of dairy, but now I've eliminated it as as age factor, so can't even buy

Each 5 ml of GAVISCON ADVANCE ANISEED contains 53 mg or 2.3 mmol sodium and 3.9 mg or 1.0 mmol. As congestive cardiac failure may result from excessive sodium absorption, GAVISCON ADVANCE ANISEED should be administered with caution to patients on a highly restricted salt diet.

Administration of potassium may cause hyperkalaemia in patients with renal failure. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal cramps may occur. GAVISCON ADVANCE ANISEED suspension contains calcium carbonate (100 mg per 5 ml). Hypercalcaemia or alkalosis may occur following the regular use of calcium carbonate.

New Threads

Top Bottom