• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Refusal To Conform

KevinMao133

Whenever I ask others how to go on dates, they always tell me the same thing: just hit the gym

It’s like the sole purpose of life is chasing women and the only way to do so is by being fit

I personally hate this culture, thus refusing to go to the gym. I don’t want to end up like one of those guys, people that are superficial

I would love to stay healthy, eat clean but I’m sure not heck not doing it for others. I don’t like the world, I don’t like the culture

Being constantly put down due to the fact that I refuse to play the game is exhausting to say the least

People are advised to get fit quite often. Were you told this in a mean way?

You are free to reject any advice you are given, with the risk that you are rejecting the solution to the original problem.

People are advised to get fit quite often. Were you told this in a mean way?

You are free to reject any advice you are given, with the risk that you are rejecting the solution to the original problem.

I was being told the only way to go on dates is through improving my body

I don’t want to do that. I want to change things

I’m not even being looked at, which is affecting my mental health

Perhaps find someone closer to your size, because woman run into the same issues also.

New Threads

Top Bottom