• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Reintroducing myself - Looking for friends

I am back and looking for friends. I have a cat now, i always wanted a cat. She’s helping me through a hard time. I also got officially diagnosed. I don’t remember why, haha.

I’m 25, and here and here are some of my interests;

Nature, art, animals, japan, thrifting.
Gardening, character design, insects, ps2, vintage decor, cults, psychology, many video games… and many more.

Ok, I’ll be honest, I am barely clinging into life right now. I’m in temporary living arrangements with family. One of my goals is to start an art book with my art in it. Because I never showed people my art ever, and I would like to show something more refined than my sketch book. I also wanted to “get in shape” more, but now I’m emotionally destroyed and my heart physically hurts and I have poor circulation. Cats are awesome. My girl is so cute.

They are adorable. Here’s one at a local bookshop.

Attachments

• IMG_4524.jpeg
    IMG_4524.jpeg
    466.9 KB · Views: 20
Oh so cute. I love how they sit in boxes.
I’ll have to share a picture of mine. People say she looks like toothless.

I am back and looking for friends. I have a cat now, i always wanted a cat. She’s helping me through a hard time. I also got officially diagnosed. I don’t remember why, haha.

I’m 25, and here and here are some of my interests;

Nature, art, animals, japan, thrifting.
Gardening, character design, insects, ps2, vintage decor, cults, psychology, many video games… and many more.

Ok, I’ll be honest, I am barely clinging into life right now. I’m in temporary living arrangements with family. One of my goals is to start an art book with my art in it. Because I never showed people my art ever, and I would like to show something more refined than my sketch book. I also wanted to “get in shape” more, but now I’m emotionally destroyed and my heart physically hurts and I have poor circulation. Cats are awesome. My girl is so cute.
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to hear that you have a cat. Having a friend who loves you unconditionally can be so uplifting. I also wish you the best with your art. :cool:

Welcome back to the forums!
It's so nice to have a cat around. I've had a lot of cats in my life, but now, as a senior,
I rent and can't have a cat or dog.
So, I have a Darkling Beetle farm. Easy to raise and fun to watch.
I like Praying Mantis' too. We all need some little friends. 🐛🦋🦎

@8398

Good luck with your art book project - it sounds like a great idea. It would be nice to see some of your art if you want to post it here.

I have a dog friend, myself, but also enjoying chatting with all the little creatures and critters I come across each day.

@Misery

Her name is Onyx. The shelter gave her that name and I couldn’t think of a better one for her. Her personality is independent, wild, spicy… and so much more. She always been affectionate, since leaving though she’s been very chatty and needy. We are both going through it together. She had a black cat brother who was quite handsome, been separated but he was picking on her anyway. I also have my silver guy that my family didn’t let me bring because he has more advanced needs. Found him outside and named him Ash. I plan on getting him back any way I can.

Attachments

• IMG_1834.jpeg
    IMG_1834.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1833.jpeg
    IMG_1833.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1826.jpeg
    IMG_1826.jpeg
    528.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1828.jpeg
    IMG_1828.jpeg