• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Saw Iron Maiden and loved it

Adora

Went to see Iron Maiden in Brisbane last week and loved it , it was the first concert I’ve ever been to and was blown away at how good Bruce Dickinson’s voice was live and enjoyed the visuals of the show, has anyone here been to a concert they found memorable and great?

I went to a Voivod concert back in 2016. Here's a fun story related to that: they once covered the song "Man in the Trees" by Die Kreuzen. Since Die Kreuzen was from Milwaukee, Voivod are joined by their singer Dan Kubinski to play "Man in the Trees" whenever Voivod play there, and I was able to catch that when I saw them live.

My two favorite concerts were Pavement in 2010 and Ween in 2006. I find their music playful and emotionally interesting.

Pink Floyd doing Dark Side of the Moon in 1975 was one of my first and most memorable. I also really enjoyed Nina Hagen in Mannheim in 1985. Last was a large French Classical instrument and vocal group that did 16th Century Music. They are world class and were in North America doing just a few concerts around Christmas like in New York. Quebec, etc, but as a favor to a long time supporter, did a concert in a local church here in PA in 2020 I think. Just mesmerizing. The 90 minutes seemed to pass in 20 minutes.

Pink Floyd doing Dark Side of the Moon in 1975 was one of my first and most memorable. I also really enjoyed Nina Hagen in Mannheim in 1985. Last was a large French Classical instrument and vocal group that did 16th Century Music. They are world class and were in North America doing just a few concerts around Christmas like in New York. Quebec, etc, but as a favor to a long time supporter, did a concert in a local church here in PA in 2020 I think. Just mesmerizing. The 90 minutes seemed to pass in 20 minutes.

That's very cool, Tom. My dad saw Pink Floyd touring Dark Side, as well. That would have been in 72 or 73 (I'm guessing 73).

New Threads

Top Bottom