• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

School refusal

I had no qualms with going to school. I didn't have any friends and I was bullied but the idea of not going never even occurred to me. I generally liked school, the social problems didn't bother me very much.

I've never refused to go but sometimes I fake being sick when I'm not completely sick(like, I could go to school sick but feel a bit **** sick) more frequently as stress has been getting worse.
School I honestly hate. The lessons are okay, but the only one where I enjoy it and learn is History. I used to learn stuff in Biology and I still do to an extent but I'd much rather read it on Wikipedia and learn it on my own and into further depth. I think everything except from History and maybe Maths(I don't even pay attention to the teacher's methods though because I can't follow them so I figure it out on my own and use a stupid method the teacher's don't even bother to try and correct when I get stuck so I suppose even then), but after that I think I learn better at home from Wikipedia and stuff.
It's just the constant 'bullying'(my school basically has the philosophy there's no such thing as bullying and that if you claim you're being bullied you're over-exaggerating[which doesn't help 'cause then 'bullies' think they're not doing anything wrong]) that makes me hate the place.

Sometimes I wish I could just give a yes or no answer :(.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom