• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

SF and Fantasy Fiction

IContainMultitudes

V.I.P Member
Who are some science fiction and fantasy writers you like? Just to name some writers I've read recently: Jack Vance (one of the former mods of this forum introduced me to his work), Michael Moorcock, Roger Zelazny, George R. R. Martin, Robert E. Howard, Poul Anderson, Fritz Leiber, and Clark Ashton Smith.

Youtube channel for Spatterlight Press, which publishes ebook editions of all of Jack Vance's work: Spatterlight - YouTube

Philip K Dick, Arthur C Clarke, Ira Levin, Ursula K Le Guin.

I need to read more. This is a great idea for a thread.

Philip K Dick, Ursula K Le Guin.

I need to read more. This is a great idea for a thread.

Oh man, you beat me to it! Philip K. Dick isn't just one of my favorite sci-fi authors, the man was arguably a prophet! Philip K. Dick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I might add: Stanislaw Lem and Arkady & Boris Strugatsky.
scanner-darkly-cover.png

So easy to relate to, for me. Helped me get off drugs as a teen.

solaris_cover.jpg

It was so hard to choose an image for the cover because they are all so f-ing beautiful. Easily the best book I have ever read.

331254.jpg

This book is flippin' scary, and became a great movie by Andrei Tarkovsky in 1979, retitled Stalker. Read it, see it, both are some of the greatest SF ever imaginable!

New Threads

Top Bottom