• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Singles

Spoonboy

Singles

I am a single. I want to find a single. I am a male. I think different. I could say my personality is like a cat because my cat likes me.

Is this post in the off topic section? Everything about me is off topic.

I hate being single too, man. It truly sucks.

But may the road rise with you. ;)

images (2).jpeg

I found watching the record spin on the deck to be relaxing.

Yes, I collected records years ago. The picture sleeves are really cool.

Being single is terrible. Most everyone in America is lonely and atomized beyond belief. I wish I could find a woman in my local area as sick of the zero-sum shell game that is modern dating as I and most other men I know are. Dating culture today makes everyone miserable, and too many of us young people are missing out on the window to settle down and have families.

I am 38, so I feel like my chance to have a partner and a kid is diminishing. It's hurtful comparing yourself to these neurotypicals who seem to accomplish this without breaking any sweat.

Well, I could be exaggerating, but it can feel like they are always succeeding where we may fail, so we might end up making comparisons.

Been single most of my life. Though at this point, I really am not interested in looking for anyone.

I don't believe you actually 'find' other singles. That suggests no other action required on your part then looking.

New Threads

Top Bottom