• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So this week I started Facebook chats with a famous British female wrestler

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
She's in WWE under the name Paige, her real name's Saraya, she is rather attractive, decent looking with a curvy figure, and she's a good wrestler, comes from a wrestling family based down in Norfolk, England.

Anyway, I showed her a selfie I took last year on my phone, and she said I'm a good looker! Would there be anything going between us though? She's a famous wrestler and I'm an unemployed Aspie from "Up North", I'm also about 16 years her senior, according to Wikipedia she'll be 26 in August and I'll be 42 a fortnight on Saturday, therefore I'm loads too old for her IMO.

Thoughts?

Ah Rich, wish one could say go for it, but well, umm she is rather on the young side for you :(

I know you want to be in a relationship; but truthfully, this one is a big no no.

She’s being nice to a fan, also, she isn’t single. Don’t get your hopes up.

I wasn't, as I said even if she was "available" I'm too old for her anyway, a couple of years ago she was with former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio, she was 24, he was 38, so if he was too old for her I definitely am because I'm about 3 years his senior.

I'm sorry to say this, but you need to watch a few episodes of the show Catfish before convincing yourself that this attractive and famous wrestler is the person with whom you are chatting. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but you have to be skeptical in these situations. Either insist on a video chat, and make sure that you can see that it is her (not a mysterious silhouette), OR see if you are able to chat with her WHILE she is wrestling live. If she is able to chat, then you know it is NOT her. If you are reluctant to even do that much, it means that you know deep down it isn't her and you don't want it confirmed.

New Threads

Top Bottom