• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Soap characters you fancy? Male or female.

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Me? Well I am in love with Terese Willis and Paige Smith on Neighbours, they're both hot, gorgeous, and good people, I know that according to Wikipedia the actress who plays Terese is about 2 years my senior, and married in real life, but heck, I still would...

I also like Elly and Susan in Neighbours, and as daft as it sounds, Sheila Canning is gorgeous for her age (and she's only in her mid 50's).

In UK soaps, I kind of like Jane Danson, aka Coronation St's Leanne Battersby, and also Chas Dingle in Emmerdale.

So how about you lot? Anyone in the soaps who you like?

The soaps I liked are gone.
But the two characters I liked most were Barnabus Collins of Dark Shadows and David Canary (Adam) from All My Children.

Oh I like mint soap myself, sometimes vanilla.... wait, do you mean soaps as in TV? Well... no help here. I only crush on video game characters I'm afraid... unless Doctor Who counts, in which case, David Tennant is smoking. :p

Oh I like mint soap myself, sometimes vanilla.... wait, do you mean soaps as in TV? Well... no help here. I only crush on video game characters I'm afraid... unless Doctor Who counts, in which case, David Tennant is smoking. :p

Yeah well I was in love with Chun Li from Street Fighter 2 when I was 15.

And then 4 years later I saw her in the Shower scene in the Manga movie, phwooar!

And a few years back I fancied Princess Toadstool from the Super Mario cartoon, she was hot, gorgeous, and looked great in a dress.

Now, in cartoon characters I fancy Betty Rubble, Wilma Flintstone, Marge Simpson, Daphne from Scooby Doo, the Sorceress from the original He Man, and She Ra.

New Threads

Top Bottom