• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stay at Home Work as a Paid Pathfinder GM

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
I was initially hesitant to do this since it turns a hobby of mine into a job. However, I found this site called Start Playing. I have about 6 years of ttrpg experience (6 years of D&D 5e and 1 year of PF2E). I am familiar with how PF2E functions and I an thinking of giving it a go by starting myself off small one shots and then working my way up. I am not incredibly familiar with Pathinder 2e GMing, but I am confident in my ability after training myself by watching guides on YouTube and reading through the system on Archives of Nethys. Would $15/player be a good amount to start off with and then I can increase the price as I get more experience and move onto more advanced stuff?

You are writing your own storyline, just go for it. Sometimes we win, sometimes we tweak and retry, or we find a better path to move to. Just give it your best shot, just do it.

You are writing your own storyline, just go for it. Sometimes we win, sometimes we tweak and retry, or we find a better path to move to. Just give it your best shot, just do it.
I'm probably going to do some official adventure paths (which is allowed by the site) because the custom campaigns I want to write are kind of on the back burner right now.

New Threads

Top Bottom