• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stop giving

Kayla55

Gee, I've tried so many times to stop advice, stop helping and basically act like my doctor, pls book an appointment.
Even at work, don't advise boss what's wrong, that involves a raise when you strategise how to fix it, this way he wouldn't have given project to newbie.

seriously, it has to stop. And this is what my wanna have business is about, directing my energy, focusing on my own needs. Not uplifting others in business when we supposed to be there to make money and I don't have guarantees for boss or customer loyalty points. Honestly, nothing ties my good work to my bank account.

what do I do, so many people fail to understand how important my financial freedom has always being to me, how do I let people know in a polite way that I'm unavailable now, and that I refuse to take calls due to my interests.
don't want to seem like a trouble-maker or a gold-digger?

what do I do, so many people fail to understand how important my financial freedom has always being to me, how do I let people know in a polite way that I'm unavailable now, and that I refuse to take calls due to my interests.
don't want to seem like a trouble-maker or a gold-digger?
I believe gold-digger may mean something different where you are from. Here it implies a woman who goes after rich men just for their wealth.

But as for a polite way to tell folks you are unavailable you can say just that. "Sorry I'm unavailable at the moment to fit that into my schedule". I think the important thing is to try to not feel bad about making and taking the time and space for you, your interests, and your needs.

New Threads

Top Bottom