• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stress free living, management tips

Kayla55

In thread few years ago it was controlling meltdowns with psychiatry or psychology. For me avoiding personality types, situations greatly limited how often this happened.
Calming down in moment takes time, but avoiding and using remedies to combat modern stressful lifestyle assist, I find having my shoulders massaged greatly helps, taking time to relax and spoil myself. Having lot of this me time during my healing period for alteimers, think my muscle cramps improving but dimentia lingers.recognising lifestyle has done this to me.
Being on spectrum it's tricky to define the lifestyle needs, balancing this with work (having everyone simply accept family of your own can be burnout from demands of kids)
Defining the perfect job, well there has to be number of repeated tasks, but what really is problem and what are odds the world is changing, but odds that people could be more tolerant.

Nay, I'm just not finding my life ever coming together in a way that makes me happy. No matter how I try it's like something is holding me back. So I've ditched wannabe boyfriends, left them tied up to empty bed, walked out and left him with something to think about.

I've tried adapting my thinking to series of business objectives centred around money n profit, I just don't get this curse life anymore.
Escaping to my canoe, finding ways to be happy in moment,
Think buy myself express ticket to far away la la planet.

New Threads

Top Bottom