• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Cranberries

Geordie

Geordie
I love The Cranberries.

They have a lot of good songs that I really love.

They had a grunge-metal song 'Zombie' that really moves people - they had 'Dreams', a song that became a big hit in Asia as Faye Wong covered it, they had a drug abuse song called 'Salvation'.

And they're now back, on tour! :)

I Still Do, the first song I heard from the Cranberries. Greatest introduction to a great band. :D

It makes me tired,
It makes me very tired,
And inside of me, lingers on.

Awesome song!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoy listening to "Zombie" when I'm in a bad or otherwise dark mood. Thanks for posting what genre it could be classified as, so now I can find more songs like it.

Got their channel for more, there! I like Zombie & linger, particularly, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I really hope the Cranberries can have their songs played more often on the radio. They are simply classic, after 20 years or so (I think).

New Threads

Top Bottom