• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thundercats Roar - new version of Thundercats coming to Cartoon Network!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Link.

I saw an image of the new series on Facebook last week and was literally thinking, what the heck is this? And I'm not alone, according to my link the fans of the original series aren't happy about this new version either, even that pants 2005 reboot was better.

My 10 year old nephew could draw something better...

Somehow I can believe it.

This style of making everything into a 'comedy' with fluffy graphics is rather popular right now, especially in children's animated series. Hopefully it'll pass soon enough. Not my cup of tea for sure.

I don’t like the look of it,the art is terrible and why does everything have to be a parody?,it’s a pass for me.

I don’t like the look of it,the art is terrible and why does everything have to be a parody?,it’s a pass for me.

Best thing to do is just ignore the show; if you kick up a fuss, the show's creators will just use the negative reactions to build up more press for it.
If you ignore it, the show will fail and get taken off air.

Best thing to do is just ignore the show; if you kick up a fuss, the show's creators will just use the negative reactions to build up more press for it.
If you ignore it, the show will fail and get taken off air.
That’s what I plan to do.

Im willing to give it a chance, even though I expect to be disappointed. Although I also thought that I would be disappointed by the new Ducktales show and I actually enjoyed that.

New Threads

Top Bottom