• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

titles?

Tired

NT
V.I.P Member
Titles for threads aren't shown to me anymore, when I open threads.

rewjew.png

That’s odd.

Mine looks fine. I wonder if closing and restarting your browser or just signing out of the forum and then back in would resolve it. That wouldn’t provide an explanation, though.

1726747687375.png

Same, I can see the title.

1000032195.png

Can you confirm what operating system and browser you're using please?

Anything odd in a web page - it's often worth clearing the cache (in settings as a rule) on that browser and restarting it. Especially if it's a weird one (no-one else getting it, or odd behaviour).

Anything odd in a web page - it's often worth clearing the cache (in settings as a rule) on that browser and restarting it. Especially if it's a weird one (no-one else getting it, or odd behaviour).
cleared cache and restarted - didn't help. do i need to clean "cookies and site data" as well? i am afraid it'll log me out from everywhere, it'll take me a lot of time to log back in the many websites i use

cleared cache and restarted - didn't help. do i need to clean "cookies and site data" as well? i am afraid it'll log me out from everywhere, it'll take me a lot of time to log back in the many websites i use
Usually it's the 'cached images and files' that are mostly likely to have become corrupted and cause issues, so it's probably not your cache (the cache is just one of those - "fixes 75% of weird browser problems" options that's quick and easy to try).

I haven't had this issue, but had a couple weird glitches. I can't remember the one from yesterday, unfortunately. But, earlier today, I tried to take italics off some words and when I hit save I got a message that my post should be less than 1,000 words, or something. And it wasn't too long to begin with.

I haven't had those issues yet, but when I'm posting I can see information under everyone else's avatars but not my own.

[Edit] Could it be a fonts issue? Conflicting statements in css scripting?

screen85.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of interest, you ought to also see the threads title in your browser's titlebar like this (this is Chrome)...
1726752904032.png

The title itself is html <title> tagged in the page, so should appear here also.
I haven't had those issues yet, but when I'm posting I can see information under everyone else's avatars but not my own.

View attachment 135153
Ah! I see this next to a new (unwritten or unposted) post, but next to existing posts it shows ok.
(threw me at first, went to profile to see why! Doh!)

Attachments

• 1726752941308.png
    1726752941308.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 1

View attachment 135153

I didn't notice until you posted this. Assuming you're using Firefox...and quite possibly the same version as I'm using...and not in Windows. ;)

Though I take it you can still see thread titles as can I ?

In a cursory search I only noticed some very old threads on the Xenforo forum relative to "missing" text.

Your observation may seem server-side oriented, while @Tired may reflect a client-side concern. It doesn't help that we may be looking at two distinctly different considerations relative to some very different operating systems. Unless Windows users also noticed what @Outdated reported.

Confusing...more coffee needed! :oops:

Interesting to see Firefox 130.0.1 just showed up on my update manager. Hmmmm. Turned out to be a relatively fast update, so it probably didn't change anything other than minor security concerns.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom