• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Too excited to sleep

Neia

V.I.P Member
I found my house, made an offer and am on the process of acquiring it 🥰
But now I can't sleep!

I'm trying to figure out how much would it cost to refurbishe three granite stone shops (storage rooms), and turn them into rooms I can use for more than dry out and store potatoes 😂

The house is in a small rural village.
These store rooms have the most lovely granite walls.

But now I can't sleep!

I'm trying to figure out how much would it cost to refurbishe three granite stone shops (storage rooms), and turn them into rooms I can use for more than dry out and store potatoes 😂

Sometimes you have to accept some things even when they may not seem particularly healthy. But then lost sleep may mean little in the long run compared to finding the house you want and need.

Sometimes too much excitement is more of a good thing than a bad one. ;)

But now I can't sleep!

Ooooh! Granite walls! As a geologist, I would already have samples taken and in the rock analysis lab. Congratulations.

Some of those beautiful granite walls I fell in love with 🥰

1000015752.jpg

I'd fall in love with those walls, too. Maybe you can use a water hose and a stiff brush to power wash the inside of the rooms to remove any dirt. If the walls aren't watertight, maybe there is some kind of clear sealant you can spray on the walls to waterproof them? Or just re-calk them to make them waterproof?

Is that a grapevine growing overhead? You'll have to be careful not to flood it with too much water or any kind of detergent that could harm it. What a charming outdoor space! I envision a little dinner table and chairs there for outdoor dining.

Rock walls and fences (well granite in this case) are the most beautiful and nice feeling things. It gives a greek, sicilian and oriental country vibe and it's good for the heat.

New Threads

Top Bottom