• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Waterfall hunt in London

Rachie

I loved doing a waterfall project in London when my situation with my health was a bit better. It was a lockdown challenge I had over lockdown and it continued after that. I miss it. I like going to parks and seeing a waterfall just makes it more special and I find them very peaceful. I like filiming them also and around the park and uploading them to Youtube. I have another park planned Dunorlan Park which I have found has a waterfall to..brilliant and it is working been confirmed.

Can you also suggest me any around London and surrounding areas. All the main ones Kyoto Park, Holland Park, Queen's Mary's, Kew Gardens and Great Windsor Park i've seen. Also seen Hammersmith City and WWF at Barnes and Peckham Rhye. Loved Wimbledon Park.
This is my Youtube page with many videos on waterfalls basically.
lilmsrach

This is what I have to go confirm things lol. Dediciated lol.

Hello Rachel

Thank you for your interest in Dunorlan Park and the waterfall. Because you would be travelling some way, I should say that this is a very attractive waterfall but it is not perhaps as big as it looks in the pictures. It is the overflow from the large lake and it is certainly active at present. It is perhaps about 8 metres high. Having said that, Dunorlan Park is very attractive at this time of the year and there are some lovely autumn colours.

If you are coming to T.Wells by train, the no. 6 bus runs from the station to the park but there is only one per hour at 30 mins past. The 277 at (I think) 15 and 45 mins past stops near the park. It comes up Sandhurst Road and then you get off as it turns left at the top. It is then 5 mins walk to the park. Alternatively, it is about 30 mins walk from the station up through Calverley Park or a £5+ taxi ride.

New Threads

Top Bottom