• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Weird things I've always done. And I lost my password.

Neia

V.I.P Member
I took my pc to be upgraded, and uninstalled my browsers. Then decided to do a cleanup on my phone and uninstalled my browser there too 🤦🏻‍♀️

To make things even better, I hadn't written my password down anywhere.

Then, the "wonderful" PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance) decided to attack. It's so annoying 🙈 I feel angered because I now know what's happening, but I still do it.
I watched a video that says we can't stop it outright, but can find ways to trick our brains into doing the things we need.
I need one of those tricks!

Tonight my curiosity won! So... yay? 😅

I was lying down on my bed, and suddenly realised I was just lying there with my left arm stretched up, as if I was reaching towards the ceiling. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've always done this, don't know why, but it's weird.
Is it some sort of stimming?

New Threads

Top Bottom