• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you doing this weekend?

Rachie

So, what are you doing this weekend?
Me I tangled my very thin Gold chain two weeks ago and couldn't untangle it myself so took to a jewelery shop and should be able to collect it hopefully tomorrow. If they cannot untangle it I will just buy myself a new chain, but new even 9ct Gold chains are so expensive these days. I have seen some good deals on TKMaxx.

My sleeping has been really poor, but still I hope to see Garfield at the cinema alone at 10am this Saturday morning. I don't usually like cartoon figures like I preferred Heidi, Annie and Matilda foe example. I looked at Bettlejuice last week but it looked quite frightening to me. I saw an old Bettlejuice movie and it looked quite scarey, so I am better probably not seeing it and sticking to Garlfield. It looks so funny and it is not too long for a Saturday morning. Popcorn at the ready.

Then I will on Sunday attend my neices engagement party and my nephews 21st birthday which is being held on the same day. I am a bit dreading it, but they both have nice presents and it should hopefully all go well. I also have church earlier.

That's my weekend, over to you.

Last edited:
I wanted my share the presents I am giving. My nephew will be 21. I looked after him as a 12 month old and taught how to use computers on his iBook.
A charm without a chain is useless for a young person as they are so expensive, but I will get this adjusted today so he will have it as a bracelet. The CK One I bought for me, but it is unisex but not really for me.
My niece the throw will come today in her favourite colour orange. She is in Jamacia on engagment holiday, she will find the transition so cold. She will love it. I also got them a picture frame. The Minions tin is too funny and I have one. I will try and the bracelet the links taken out today for a male.

Attachments

• 812tUvqixUL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
    812tUvqixUL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240914_044852.jpg
    20240914_044852.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240914_044842.jpg
    20240914_044842.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 5
Hope you have a good weekend.ill be solo running then gardening the spending time with my daughter.tomorrow I'll be at my club I the morning then taking my daughter to a community fun event

So, what are you doing this weekend?
Me I tangled my very thin Gold chain two weeks ago and couldn't untangle it myself so took to a jewelery shop and should be able to collect it hopefully tomorrow. If they cannot untangle it I will just buy myself a new chain, but new even 9ct Gold chains are so expensive these days. I have seen some good deals on TKMaxx.

My sleeping has been really poor, but still I hope to see Garfield at the cinema alone at 10am this Saturday morning. I don't usually like cartoon figures like I preferred Heidi, Annie and Matilda foe example. I looked at Bettlejuice last week but it looked quite frightening to me. I saw an old Bettlejuice movie and it looked quite scarey, so I am better probably not seeing it and sticking to Garlfield. It looks so funny and it is not too long for a Saturday morning. Popcorn at the ready.

Then I will on Sunday attend my neices engagement party and my nephews 21st birthday which is being held on the same day. I am a bit dreading it, but they both have nice presents and it should hopefully all go well. I also have church earlier.

That's my weekend, over to you.
Heading out to Upper Kananaskis Lake in Alberta, Canada for paddle boarding tomorrow. Will try to accidentally bump into a steak sandwich on the way home after.

Update. Went onto the water and it was 7C, windy, and starting to rain. Got hit in the crotch by a wave and started shivering, couldn't stop. Maybe lasted ten minutes. The car said it was 5C when I had everything packed away and the extra, uh, navel, took about an hour to go away. The next person to say to me how much they like fall weather will be smacked across the face with a large trout.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm sorry about your trip difficulties and vacation weather. That's so unfortunate, after you've finally made it to the shore.

I dislike autumn and rains, and can't deal with cold. If it's under 24 degrees Celsius to me it's cold. Our bathroom gets excessively cold in the winter and it's torturous to take showers and be wet and cold. I've recently felt the sufferings of autumn as it gets colder in the house, slipping out of my blanket makes me wanna run back and takes away my courage to even get more well dressed and I forget my umbrella at home when it's raining non stop with moist pollution from heaven. 🙁 The 'miracle' of seasons.

I had a really lovely weekend. Garfield was ŕeally light even if I took a few breaks here and there and didn't get it all, concentration issues. I am really glad I went.
My chain was untangled and I gave them quite a tip as they spent a lot of time on it.
The get together was just awesome. I just stayed the time I could manage anfd the presents went down so well.
I felt a bit troubled by one of my co conditions but I didn't allow it to ruin my day and it didn't.
I had a good discussion with my rector at church this morning.

No complaints for me.

Attachments

• 20240915_152854.jpg
    20240915_152854.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240915_163250.jpg
    20240915_163250.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I was looking into a 3d animated dog movie and I have 3d glasses too so I wouldn't need to buy, still the tickets are sort of expensive but the screen is big and an experience. Never watched any 3d stuff so maybe one day.

I like my snakes and satanic symbols too, even though gold is indeed very expensive, I saw a silver ring but it's generic and fairly expensive. It doesn't have to be gold, but it sure is nice to receive gold as a gift. I actually have allergy to gold so I can't do gold earrings. My aunt and a family friend both gave me Spanish gold earrings, such a pity.

Last edited:
I spent my weekend following biker boys around, on my daily shopping and bus obsession routines. I also caught up with the Tokyo Revengers manga and tried to find their computer game but I don't think it's out yet. I could only find their mobile game, it's cute but repetitive as they tend to be. I might get it since it's free to pass time at doc's office wait or something. I'm not much of a time passer by games lately and conserve my battery even though it's massive it could last 2-3 days.

New Threads

Top Bottom