• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is a cool WiFi name?

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I love Skynet lol. I think it’s a funny joke. The terminators are taking over.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator GIF by Filmin

Ideally your best bet is to find a name that doesn't draw attention to potential hackers and to use an incredibly long password as well. You can even hide your SSID, but it's not a truly effective solution to the vulnerability of WiFi.

Better still, stop using WiFi and use Ethernet instead. (I only use WiFi occasionally when I use my color printer in my network.)

My cousin still cusses at me for giving her a 63 character password....lol.

<buzzkill r us>

Last edited:
My WiFi has a 3G service & a 5G service. I just use my previous self-employment business names. If I did not have them, I would use the name of my amateur drawing studio, Studio 126.

Since my troupe of models are 1:6 scale,
my studio is named for their "1-to-6" ratio. ;)

Last edited:
Once one of my neighbors had a WiFi name called “pickupyourdogpoop”. One of my current neighbors has a WiFi name called “Platform 9 and 3/4”. The WiFi name at my dad’s is a reference to the game WoW (world of Warcraft), the name being after the titan patron of life/nature, Eonar followed by my year of birth.

"BADGE357" was one I used. It implied that the owner was a cop with a .357 Magnum in his possession.

New Threads

Top Bottom