• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What’s everyone’s favorite stress decompressor Video Game?

At the moment, Dyson Sphere Program. Though at the moment I feel kind of bad for leaving so many planets as empty husks. I'm pretty wasteful

For the soundtrack and slow pace.
That sounds very much like what I look for in a game. Orchestrally sorts of sounds in the background and very little stress.

The Elder Scrolls:Skyrim is what I'm getting a big kick out of at the moment. Before I started on that it was No Man's Sky.

I like Terraria. Nice and slow paced. Good options for an easier or more challenging time depending on what I'm in the mood for. Also the tick-tick-tick of the pick axe on stone or the pock-pock-pock as it goes through dirt never gets old. I find it almost soothing.

Call of Duty on Recruit difficulty.

I get to act like I’m Rambo for a few hours and barely even bother with cover.

Starfield is very relaxing, running around scanning animals, plants and elements to build my outposts. The alien fauna can really scare you sometimes though. The best part is collecting stuff

New Threads

Top Bottom