• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which Reaction Emojis Do You Miss The Most?

Which reaction emoji do you miss the most?

• Total voters

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
Staff member
V.I.P Member
In the absence of our reaction emojis, have you noticed that you miss one more than the others?

I keep instinctively going for "Informative" and "Agree" but am repeatedly disappointed that "Like" is my only choice. I'm a big fan of the reactions as a tiny way to tell someone, "I read your words and I thought about what you said."

I always forget emojis exist until someone hits me with some.

Did the system get some sort of downgrade or something? I'm definitely out of the loop on this one.

Miss the optimistic one. The funny one. l would like a troll one, and a caveman one depicting like outdated thinking. And l would like a donut one, -Just Because- it's crucial to my well-being. Besides high price attorneys, l knew the exact layout of every donut store within 10 mins of walking distance during my 2 and a half year divorce ordeal.

@Misery

Yeah. We had a recent update, on August 6th, to the servers, which unfortunately affected the reactions. The servers are supposedly getting another update in the future to fix this, and any other issues.

I am missing all of them. But agree and winner are the top two for me.

Miss the optimistic one. The funny one. l would like a troll one, and a caveman one depicting like outdated thinking. And l would like a donut one, -Just Because- it's crucial to my well-being. Besides high price attorneys, l knew the exact layout of every donut store within 10 mins of walking distance during my 2 and a half year divorce ordeal.
Poignant. The emoji could be a sad face with a tear.

Yes I super miss the emojis. 'Like' is the one I like least.

I miss friendly, and according to my totals, it's the one I use the most, after like.

totals.jpg

So, here are a few hearts to make up for the ones I've been unable to give!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I really miss both the useful and informative ones. It feels a little empty now just "liking" a post as I felt the emoji gave some form of feedback even if only limited.

I used to fear the friendly rating lol 😆 and admire the like one, since I'd never get it when I was new, I thought there was something wrong with what I was writing and people who knew each other would give each other likes, but I would only get friendly. I guess my old dreams came true now

Useful and Winner because Winner is so fun and funny to use in various contexts, Winner is also used for optimism in the case of something good happening or an achievement

Last edited:
I preferred the friendly emoticon out of all of them. Sadly, it's just the like emoticon that remains, for now at least.

Oh I remember when I joined I wasn't even aware I was on the spectrum, I joined for relationship advice for my autistic exes 🙊 and I never felt like I belonged but even less so for getting "friendly" rating. I remember it was the only place who actually welcomed me and didn't kick me out for being a partner of an autistic person and let me learn beside them.

Friendly was perfect for bad news or when someone is feeling down or stressed. If someone says something bad happened to them like "My dog died." I don't want to like that post. I want to post a heart to show I read the post and care.

New Threads

Top Bottom