• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which UK cell phone Network should I sign up to?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I have to give 30 days notice on my SIM only contract with EE on the 18th of March this year, it runs out on the 17th of April, but I am considering changing providers if I can get the same amount or more data for about the same price as I pay now for a SIM only contract, which is about £15 a month.

I am considering either Vodafone or O2, having been on both before, and I preferred O2 to be honest, apparently last time I called them they said the call centre was in Rotherham, which is literally just down the road from Sheffield, much better than dealing with all that Indian nonsense.

So anyway, does anyone have any other recommendations of UK Networks?

I just go with the one where I can get the best coverage for my area, which is EE. If I went with O2 I wouldn't be able to get any signal until I leave the village!

I'm with 3. Yes, their call centres are in India, but they have two shops in Cardiff. My contract was 500Mb, 200 mins, 2000 3-to-3 mins and unlimited texts for £8 a month. I upped it to 2Gb (contract is now £11 a month) because Pokemon Go....

Does anyone know the address to write to to give EE 30 days notice, in writing? I'm not doing it over the phone, they'll just deny everything and be annoying about letting me out of contract.

I'm with Tesco Mobile, but on PAYG.

When I top up, the amount I top up by gets tripled. I also have a 5000 texts bundle for £5 every month.

Tesco Mobile is on the O2 Network, but do they do SIM only contracts as well as PAYG?

I'm with Tesco mobile on a sim only contract and can highly recommend them. It was a 12-month contract initially and then became a rolling monthly contract when the 12 months ended.

I've always been pleased with how they have dealt with any queries I've contacted them about.

I recently phoned Tesco thinking of upgrading from my £7.50 a month contract to a £12.50 month contract in order to increase my data limit and they actually recommended a cheaper contract at £11, which was more suitable for what needed. It's not often a company recommends a customer spends less money!

There's a £15 a month contract which gives 3000 mins, 5000 texts and 6GB of data.

The following is a link to the information about their sim only contracts

Tesco Mobile

New Threads

Top Bottom