• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who watches Tom and Jerry?

I'm still in fits of laughter. Would rather watch it on a Friday night than go out. I haven't got anyone to go out with anyway. I'm 29. Never too 'old' for Tom and Jerry eh? Lol

I do this too. Well not Tom and Jerry specifically, but now I kinda want to watch it. Donald duck is hilarious. I play WoW on friday nights. But I like to have old cartoons on in the background. Animaniacs, dude! Watch it now that you're an adult. You catch the things you didn't as a kid XD

Oooh will do. On YouTube now. oh my god the TUNE! Will stick in my head now. Lol. If you do watch T&J, make sure it's the Fred Quimby versions. They're the funniest. I love Spike!

Watch the movies. WB Animation has been doing an excellent job with those. I recommend The Magic Ring, A Nutcracker Tale, Tom And Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes, Tom And Jerry And The Wizard Of OZ and Robin Hood And His Merry Mouse (which is pretty much a feature length version of one of the classic original cartoons, don't remember the title).Even Tom And Jerry: The Movie is worth watching, despite what nerds on the internet say.

I enjoyed (and still do) the OLD ones, the new ones seem to be lacking some how. Same with the Bugs Bunny ones, I hate the new bugs bunny.

New Threads

Top Bottom