• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Woke feminism silenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla55

Still trying to figure out what woke means.
So I'd watched video on guys and gals and issues and more videos showed up...
Got watching these and realising within myself my issues with dating, and it also helping me to associate my feelings.

When it comes to choosing guy because he has house and can provide for offspring attraction, or I got really stuck on idea that I was searching for a deeper connection. Of course paying bills is tough, but it just a system of prostitution at highest level.

One video describes how men built all infrastructure and implies certain feminists are ungrateful and even go so far as to say women invented nothing. This sort of brut testosterone that I shy away from, and usually I just echnore it and live in my own world however society believes women must settle down, and that we all same.
So how society and Hollywood is delusional and that stereotypes actually don't exist. For starters most not women at yoga use yoga but don't contribute any new input. Mostly a lot of infrastructure was build on cheap labour and that's slavery influences, so see this often in South Africa where foreman supervise but do no hard labour. Then the types of men that may invent required machinery are probably geeks so much men just learn to fix cars, don't innovate.

I don't like people telling me what to do, I don't like being termed stupid. Not sure how much of what I said is from asd but I wish we could make a comedy movie, shattering stereotypes and revealing truth.
Is it safe to say not rules and guidelines don't apply to my type of female....not sure yet what is definition of women on spectrum, usually older Mom, sometimes Mom of left handed twin. Usual about Mom, but not much else

When it comes to choosing guy because he has house and can provide for offspring attraction, or I got really stuck on idea that I was searching for a deeper connection. Of course paying bills is tough, but it just a system of prostitution at highest level.

I don't know if this helps, but many cultures have an arranged marriage system and these seem to work better than our Western style of "feelings first" dating. The idea here is that if you're already committed to each other, then your feelings for each other will gradually develop. It's not prostitution.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Women+on+relationship+advice
Lot different views and ideas here, this one isn't feminism. I'm really realising lot breakup and divorce, maybe we all just human in the end. We all have our sensitivities,

Yes. The amount of dominant, yet different cultures you're dealing with must make such considerations challenging to say the least.

Though in my own case, I'd be reticent to favor one notion over another. Especially given how difficult it has been in making meaningful relationships in general for all of my adult life.

I don't know if this helps, but many cultures have an arranged marriage system and these seem to work better than our Western style of "feelings first" dating. The idea here is that if you're already committed to each other, then your feelings for each other will gradually develop. It's not prostitution.
Hmmm, Kayla is one of most difficult people, not in sense of work but in getting too close. When I first did sculptures, each piece was unique, one of piece. When I made clay pixies, it was similar problem in that had no commercial, resale value. Similar with my personal jewellery pieces. When I started my jewelry business I forced myself to produce more pieces that sold, and spent time working against my own grain. Can a guy just buy me flowers or chocolate, no. Because I require more thought process could I say I like a type of person and replace my girlfriend with another blond who loves sports? NO

Not sure what all I have with ASD, sometimes swap opposites in my head, forever as child to learn which way left/right

When birth control came along in sixties unintended consequences are now starting to show including the dynamics between the sexes. Wife now older has bone loss to excessive estrogen via birth control pills. Either way we could not have afforded three or four kids with my work history.

Do you have good evidence indicating that people --women and low-income men in particular-- in countries that have arranged marriages are better off than in countries that do not, past or present? My evidence based on people I know is very much the opposite.

Always greener on the other side?

When birth control came along in sixties unintended consequences are now starting to show including the dynamics between the sexes. Wife now older has bone loss to excessive estrogen via birth control pills. Either way we could not have afforded three or four kids with my work history.
OsteoEze® MSM, now with clinically proven Opti-MSM®, is an improved supplement in supporting painful joints. This high quality MSM assists the body with mobility and reduces pain and inflammation, in your joints. Active Ingredients Can Assist The Body With*: Anti-inflammatory support.

Can look into these vitamins, I think may just we'll be similar to autism vitamin mix, who knows. Lot on market now which wasn't there for older people before

Condoms?

Condoms only got popular after aids got big I know did work on condom coatings as a technologist in a research facility, years ago looking a for self lubricating coating. I'll leave it to imagination why self lube.

Last edited:
What many people think woke means: People who suffer with depression, anxiety, PTSD, RSD, and other mental health conditions

What woke actually means to me: SJWs who make a controversy out of a word, cause a fuss and want to control and cancel people by getting offended easily over things that aren't directed at them

Becoming offended isn't even an emotion to them any more, it's just pandering to modern day propaganda and wanting to deliberately change the dictionary and protecting only some groups of people but not others.

I don't know if this helps, but many cultures have an arranged marriage system and these seem to work better than our Western style of "feelings first" dating.
I am also wondering about the data that supports this idea. What is the criteria for "seem to work better?"

I am also wondering about the data that supports this idea. What is the criteria for "seem to work better?"
India is probably the most famous country that practices arranged marriages, I know a number of Indians with arranged marriages. Their divorce rate is among the lowest in the world. Overall, transactional marriages are the norm outside of Western countries, but the Western countries have the highest divorce rates. Wikipedia.

Very strange interpretation of the word.

Those people would do well to check what words
mean before they go tossing them at people.

When it comes to marriage I suspect its more to do with blow back like I stated earlier causing more divorce probably goes away once us boomers are gone. As an Aspie the though of my parents picking my mate is not some thing I would ever agree to. Irrespective of culture.

Very strange interpretation of the word.

Those people would do well to check what words
mean before they go tossing them at people.

True, yet not all that surprising. Far more often than not I hear the word only when it's used to demonize people. Often accompanied with anger, hatred and other baser instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom