• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A bit of perspective

You can go read Exodus and marvel at how many times the Pharaoh gets punched in the face and goes "Nah, I'ma do things my way", but it's never made clear to you what was going through his head. "I'm bigger than God?" "Ra is bigger than God?" "That's not God, it's just a coincidence?" And then Jesus comes along and introduces the concept of scapegoating, and that's the moment where you understand why God doesn't just correct everyone. Because if he slaps you, you will pick the weakest person in sight, you will tear them in half, and then you are justifying yourself in front of man, and holding God at bay by taking hostages. But God being God found a way around that. He decided that if a victim takes up his name, he's the one he's going to kick ass for. He did that for Moses, and he will Jedi anyone else who picks up for their defense the only light that counts.

New Threads

Top Bottom