• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A thread dedicated to Luca

Awww, you didn’t have to do that. I don’t feel worthy lol

I feel invisible a lot of the time in real life honestly.
I have a few close friends who really love me and care deeply about me but my parents don’t pay a lot of attention to me and I don’t think they recognize any potential.

I truly love most of the people on this forum but sometimes I’m afraid I rub everyone the wrong way or that I’m annoying or rude or come on too strong or I talk too much.

Thank you though @mysterionz . You have been such an amazing friend and so supportive <3
You’re a really awesome person and you shine bright.

Awww, you didn’t have to do that. I don’t feel worthy lol

I feel invisible a lot of the time in real life honestly.
I have a few close friends who really love me and care deeply about me but my parents don’t pay a lot of attention to me and I don’t think they recognize any potential.

I truly love most of the people on this forum but sometimes I’m afraid I rub everyone the wrong way or that I’m annoying or rude or come on too strong or I talk too much.

Thank you though @mysterionz . You have been such an amazing friend and so supportive <3
You’re a really awesome person and you shine bright.
7AED56BA-1090-4B37-A300-C449DE83E5E1.jpeg

no u

I don’t feel worthy
I understand the feeling, but you are definitely absolutely positively surely worthy.
I feel invisible a lot of the time in real life honestly
Same. People see us here, it’s wild and new and precious. Sometimes, it’s uncomfortable to be in the limelight, but I think we are noticed here because we care about other people and because we are imperfect and because we are sisters of the universe.

Thank you both <3 I’m literally crying lol

I made a thread for all of you as well. Too many incredible people to thank individually.
Although you two deserve a particular thank you <3

When you are driving in Pennsylvania and you suddenly see a shoe in a corn filed . @Luca , I think you need to add this one to your collection!
927D6871-CFCC-4560-9761-3C6DA47A36EE.jpeg

Thank you for this thread. @Luca has really brighten my day along with others. But l identify with so much she has gone thru yet she is so successful in her career. Great post.

@Luca is such a joy to see around the forum I love to see the forum member regulars and that of course includes her!

Of course due to her pfp and sig I think of silhouettes and dogs when I think of her (but mostly dogs)
So here is a picture of my favorite dog breed: Vizsla
Vizsla-MP.jpg

Thank you for all of the supportive comments throughout the forum!!

New Threads

Top Bottom