• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A thread dedicated to Luca

@Luca is such a joy to see around the forum I love to see the forum member regulars and that of course includes her!

Of course due to her pfp and sig I think of silhouettes and dogs when I think of her (but mostly dogs)
So here is a picture of my favorite dog breed: Vizsla
Vizsla-MP.jpg

Thank you for all of the supportive comments throughout the forum!!
Omg Vizslas are one of my favorites too!! I have an English Pointer, which is in the same family

When I was in high school, one of my teachers said this song was a great description of me. That has stayed with me for the past 13 years.

I truly love most of the people on this forum but sometimes I’m afraid I rub everyone the wrong way or that I’m annoying or rude or come on too strong or I talk too much.

No way! Lol...you worry too much about your behavior and appearance. I'm sure we all relate, but this is ludicrous! Trust the opinion of your dogs, not the lousy people in your life. You've been very welcoming and friendly here. But, more importantly, you're responsible, intelligent, creative, and do good in the world.

Luca has become such a part of the forum and I hope she never goes away.
We think of dogs, but there is so much more to identify with! :)
TEAM LUCA!!!
dog GIF

I truly love most of the people on this forum but sometimes I’m afraid I rub everyone the wrong way or that I’m annoying or rude or come on too strong or I talk too much.
I'm sure we can all relate to that. But nope, I always enjoy daily readings from the encyclopedia of Luca, the...Lucapedia...?

Thanks for everything! :cool::)

Of course l was just checking in for the Luca buzz feed for today. I have bookmarked Lucapedia. Starbucks had a Lucachino on the board l noticed. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom