• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A-Z Foods with images

Pumpernickel with lox and cream cheese

B55A52EC-167E-4448-90B2-F762A87001BF.jpeg

Last edited:
White wine

IMG_4584.jpeg

Lake George is near Canberra, where I first went to University (and met my now wife. :)) At that time, as penurious students, we did not frequent this winery which was the only one in the area. To the north, north-west of Canberra is now a thriving wine region and I visited this winery on a recent visit. It is no longer owned by the original family, but this wine was quite pleasant. OK, probably enough info-dumping for now. ;)

Xo Sauce
(Xo sauce hails from Hong Kong, and its key ingredients are shallots, garlic, chilli, and oil and a mix of seafood like scallops and rice shrimp)
D2A89EBE-F5FA-4417-B634-7CFE2ADA6D3E.jpeg

Yucca Blossoms

1723310348948.png

One of my most favorite wild snacks. They are so good. They taste something like a cross between fresh cabbage and baby carrot sticks.

I have never heard of this before.
It is a Hungarian sweet bun, made with walnut or poppy seed filling. I remember we would get it from the immigrant delis in Kings Cross, Sydney, when I was young. This was a treat, as we had to drive over 60 miles to get there. Recently I found something similar in a Russian deli in Brisbane. It brought back memories…

New Threads

Top Bottom