• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

About to walk out the door

I want to go up North. But I'm too young to retire, so I have to keep going for at least another 7 years. Minimum.

Ahh..."North" as in Europe- not Australia. You were interacting with @Outdated so much I just assumed you were another Aussie.

Anywhere in particular north of Portugal? Just wondering.

Ahh..."North" as in Europe- not Australia. You were interacting with @Outdated so much I just assumed you were another Aussie.

Anywhere in particular north of Portugal? Just wondering.
Near my family's home region. In the area of Serra da Estrela. Where there's snow in winter.

Near my family's home region. In the area of Serra da Estrela. Where there's snow in winter.
One thing for sure, I certainly adore your nation's wine. Better than ours. But don't tell anyone!

Never cared much for French wine in comparison. ;)

Still waiting for the air-con tech to finish?

Never cared much for French wine in comparison. ;)
About 30 years ago the French kicked up a big stink about us calling some of our wines Champagne. We were made to rename them all, they're now Australian Sparkling White.

This turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened for our wine industry, it turns out that most Europeans prefer the Aussie wines and the names were confusing them. As soon as we changed the name sales doubled.

Still waiting for the air-con tech to finish?

About 30 years ago the French kicked up a big stink about us calling some of our wines Champagne. We were made to rename them all, they're now Australian Sparkling White.

This turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened for our wine industry, it turns out that most Europeans prefer the Aussie wines and the names were confusing them. As soon as we changed the name sales doubled.
I can't really drink wine, so don't know much about it.
I do like to use it for cooking.
It's like cheese. It usually makes anything taste better.

I almost always drown the meat I have to eat in wine and curry powder. Great way to get rid of the awful taste and smell.

The technician is gone 😊

Now I can do something 😂

Thank you so much for your help today.

🏅

New Threads

Top Bottom