• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ASD Inner Prision, how to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy1

Hello,

A person with ASD, if they feel that they are in a inner prison,

"normal" -> choose/is
ASD -> No choice -> Inner prison -> think that you are not normal and act different.

So instead of living in a inner prison, try to think that you live in a society of life again.

The example would be:
If the people in jail thought they were in a church order as a monk (they are all the same thing, because in a church order they tell you want to do all day,food same,etc). Of course the person choose to be in the church order as monk, but if the people in Jail thought that instead of being in jail and being pissed off then they should think they are a monk in a church order for example.

So then the people with ASD live in out and free, but they may feel like they live in a INNER prision.

so if you changed your inner prision around??

I have a different view. Are prison walls and gates there to keep you in or others out ?
If you have read Douglas Adam's work then you may be familiar with Wonko the Sane. :)
I think that says it all from my perspective

I think the only reason why people with ASD would feel like a prisoner in their own heads is because that is what society wants you to feel like, that your suppose to be normal like them and that something's wrong with you. That is a load of crap and children with ASD should be taught how to deal with the symptoms and coping skills instead of being brain washed into thinking their diseased :(

Feeling like you're in a prison. I've felt like that. :(

I learned a few years back that the people who want me to feel like crap because of my differences have no idea whatsoever who they're dealing with. :)
And another thing I thought was, isn't everybody different? ;)

So I used those positives to be happier, because life's too short to be feeling bad about myself all the time.

I think the only reason why people with ASD would feel like a prisoner in their own heads is because that is what society wants you to feel like, that your suppose to be normal like them and that something's wrong with you. That is a load of crap and children with ASD should be taught how to deal with the symptoms and coping skills instead of being brain washed into thinking their diseased :(
You are right, I watch children every day that are brainwashed by their stupid parents and grand parents. Where do I begin, they can not tolerate others with different ideas than their own, that is it. As soon as they notice you are different, especially if you are different in ways that allow you to be successful, then better watch out. There are hundreds of knives that they will be willing to plunge into your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom