• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspies Central's got talent.

You will make a better video than... maybe Alex Plank? Lol

I didn't realise Alex Plank was a film-maker. He is the only other aspie I have heard of that shares my obsession (except Stephen Spielberg, and Alfred Hitchcock).

Yup, but I have to see if it plays PAL DVDs though. Now I wait for one to show up during book sorting. :D!

I think most DVD players in the UK can play Region 1 DVDs/NTSC encoded DVDs. :S

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-KARAOKE...s_Recorders&hash=item2a059955c6#ht_2732wt_911

There you go. They ship to Asia, but I don't know how much it is going to cost you shipping wise. It is Free shipping if in the US. :S
Also the plug will look like the attached image below. The only reason it works in my outlet is because it came with a converter. :P

Thank you for the link! I shall sing The Reflex by Duran Duran, all day, every day with it! xD

I didn't realise Alex Plank was a film-maker. He is the only other aspie I have heard of that shares my obsession (except Stephen Spielberg, and Alfred Hitchcock).

He's a documentary film maker and moderator of another forum for ASDs, but never mind, just keep on making good movies and you can achieve a ton of things in life :D

I realize who Alex Plank is, but I've never been a WP member so I didn't know that much about him.

I'm am athlete. I play golf. Once Spring rolls around, I'm going to revamp my short game and try to get to scratch, or zero handicap. If I can do that, I'll take a crack at the U.S. Open.

New Threads

Top Bottom