• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism

Benjie

Hi ! I'm Benjie , really looking forward to chatting with ones about autism , I do have alot of characteristics of austim, haven't been professionally diagnosed.
I've taking some online test to see and it does point to it .
I'm 58 and just was wanting to connect with ones who are in the same boat . Would like to get some guys options , since I'm a guy & could probably relate better ??

Thank you !

1720398964141.png

Hi and welcome to the forum. We're a mixed bunch here from all over the spectrum so there's a wealth of experiences to learn from. I'm a 59 year old Aussie, high functioning ASD2.

Hello and welcome, @Benjie. Hope you enjoy the forum. Let us know if you need any help figuring out how things work.

There's a real breadth of experiences here on the forum, and people are always happy to offer a hand. Go ahead and ask :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm 62 and am self-diagnosed.

Hi Benjie, I am young and not male but wanted to say welcome anyway!
Thank you ! I appreciate it . I'm sorry if I came across wrong with being specific about gender .
I was just thinking that with other guys who have austim would relate. I maybe wrong , I just would like to get some feed back 😁
Hi Benjie, I am young and not male but wanted to say welcome anyway!

New Threads

Top Bottom