• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Banned, legal question

I am banned from the autistic charity drop ins. I am unsure if I would have a legal case of disability discrimination or not. I am going to ask citizens advice scotland and so far I have contacted one law firm. Although I am engaging with my mental health nurse and the organisation turning point. And I agree to use cards with messages on for example like I don't want to chat right now or I need some time on my own if I get too stressed or anxious. I have went to the hospital on occasions and have contacted helplines like the Samaritans as I didn't want to act on suicidal feelings and not being able to access the drop-in is having a very detrimental effect on me. Does anyone know where I stand please, legally
HI there

I have been following the thread a bit, and trying to understand what might be going on.

You have told us that you have been banned from a meeting place where you physically met with other people, but you have not told us what was said to you.

In order to respond more effectively it would be helpful if you could relay a bit more of what was said and of the context in which it was said. This will help us make more meaningful responses. You responses to date have been quite brief.

New Threads

Top Bottom