• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Banned (The Game)

Banned for being in Wales.
unless you're in Pembrokeshire, if you're in Pembrokeshire, you're banned for not letting me be there too :(

Nope, I'm in Cwmbran. I've been to Pembrokeshire though.

Anyway, back on topic... banned for planning to sneak into Pembrokeshire.:p

Banned for feeding monkeys (correct me if I'm wrong) sugar, it makes them hyper.

Tenby FTW!!!

:arghh:Damn, I KNEW you'd do that!:lol:

Banned for training the whatever it is to rip my throat out for calling him a monkey.

I BAN YOU ALL FROM HERE TO KINGDOM COME FOR TALKING ABOUT MY SPIRITUAL HOME WITHOUT ME LIKE THAT!
And I'm mod, so technically I could :p

God, I miss the rock shops :(
Did you know that my family are family friends to John, who owns the rock shops? (The sweet shops by Feccies)
:D It's epic!

Ditto.:lol2:

Haven't been to Tenby for a while now. All this talk of Tenby is making me want to go there. I once saw an old lady spill a bottle of conditioner in Somerfield.

Banned for making me want to go to Tenby more.
I MISS SOMERFIELD.
I used to stay at Trevane Caravan park (Think that's how you spell it) At the bottom of the hill by the roundabout and the garage :p

Banned for making me want to go to Tenby more.
I MISS SOMERFIELD.
I used to stay at Trevane Caravan park (Think that's how you spell it) At the bottom of the hill by the roundabout and the garage :p

I stayed there!:D It's all coming back to me now.

Back on topic... I ban Calvert for Boo-yah-ing everyone.

New Threads

Top Bottom