• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Describe your fantasy world

Wow, thats pretty intense, with a lot of different versions of Johnny Depp. It sounds like you have a very strong imagination. I'm glad you shared it with us.

Thank you. I've always been told I have a strong imagination; my mom says my imagination is a big part of who I am. I'll have my imaginary world for the rest of my life. The nature of my imagination tends to change every couple of years, but it's just as strong as it was when I was a child. It is really intense; I spend at least 2 or 3 hours in my imaginary world every day. There are a lot of different versions of Johnny Depp there because he's my favorite actor. It certainly helps that all of his characters are unique.

Unfortunately mine has been lost in the fog in my mind ever since I left school, due to a bad turn of events which so far have not been resolved. When things settle down I'll be able to see clearly again.

Unfortunately mine has been lost in the fog in my mind ever since I left school, due to a bad turn of events which so far have not been resolved. When things settle down I'll be able to see clearly again.
It was like that when I was in year 10 towards the end of it... I would class that as the worst year and ever since that point, it hasn't been very clear for me at all.

It's 1965, and I'm living in London, England. All four of the original Kinks are alive and kicking, and I've been to all of their shows, around London. I work in a record shop, full time, and I like to spend my Saturdays, walking up and down Carnaby Street. I like to wear black trousers and pea coats, and everybody in London, thinks that I'm related to Mick Avory, because I look like him. It's fun, to be popular.:)

It's 1965, and I'm living in London, England. All four of the original Kinks are alive and kicking, and I've been to all of their shows, around London. I work in a record shop, full time, and I like to spend my Saturdays, walking up and down Carnaby Street. I like to wear black trousers and pea coats, and everybody in London, thinks that I'm related to Mick Avory, because I look like him. It's fun, to be popular.:)

I like the sounds of your imaginations, I can weirdly imagine around the 60's, I would look totally different. :lol2:

OOOO I like this thread. I have always had this world of vampires, witches, shapeshifters, elves, humans, werewolves, good vs. evil, and the like that are fighting to win this war against the darkness that is coming or some such thing anyway it takes place mostly in Salem Maine in the USA. But I have several characters of my world that were born in other countries like Japan, and Russia. I have one elf character (a shadow elf) that is he is my protector. He was created to be the one that protected me from people. I know I'm a bit odd. These characters have been around for ages for me and that's one reason I got into the Ball Jointed Dolls because I could customize dolls to look like my characters. Oh FYI my pic on my profile is of one of my dollies.:cute:

Sorry if this is depressing or morbid to anyone but the question was asked and I wanted to answer but you don?t have to read it! :nah:

My fantasy world is this:
I hadn?t of left when I did and my dad and I had a few more years together and in that time I met a wonderful woman who wanted to understand me, as crap as I am at everything, and in time she realized she loved me and we got married, we bought a double story house together with my inheritance after my father passed (that I never got in life) and settled down with our two, one of each, children. Whereupon, someone in a corporate/ business sense recognized my abilities (even though I don?t have any) and gave me a permanent job and then the three people I consider to have been my best friends in my life came back/ didn?t die and they lived on the same street as us.

This is the fantasy that I sometimes think of on those long cold lonely nights when I realize that no matter what brave face I put on things, my life isn?t remarkable, I am just as small and lost as everybody else ; ]

I have one elf character (a shadow elf) that is he is my protector. He was created to be the one that protected me from people. :

A Shadow Elf! That's wonderful.

I have always been drawn to Elves; When I used to play Dungeons & Dragons I always played as an Elf.

-Matthew-

Last edited:
My fantasy world is a dark, sinewy forest inhabited by ghosts. I must hide beneath mushrooms to escape from the ghosts.

All the animals here talk.

NeverEnder: Me too. Well my elf kinda looks like a silver haired Legolas. Ummm hum I might be able to find a picture of the doll he's pretty darn close to what is in my head. Actually my shadow elf would probably love you fantasy world he tends to be a bit meloncholic and roams the old ruins of their city that was burned. His home land is in a dark forest. There is something about elves isn't there? I don't know what it is but I have several types of elfs in my fantasy world. I have shadow elves, I have one fairy/shadow elf, and then woodland elves too.

NeverEnder: Me too. Well my elf kinda looks like a silver haired Legolas. Ummm hum I might be able to find a picture of the doll he's pretty darn close to what is in my head. Actually my shadow elf would probably love you fantasy world he tends to be a bit meloncholic and roams the old ruins of their city that was burned. His home land is in a dark forest. There is something about elves isn't there? I don't know what it is but I have several types of elfs in my fantasy world. I have shadow elves, I have one fairy/shadow elf, and then woodland elves too.

I believe I am a Shadow Elf.

I believe I am a Shadow Elf.

I love shadow elves. Maybe you are? I think its hard when people try to take our fantasy world away. I think that's one thing I really like about people here. We can be whatever we were meant to be. Including Shadow elves because let's face it Elves are awesome.

I have been living in my fantasy world ever since I was 11. It usually takes place in my current Fav TV Show.
Here's the jist of it:
2 anthropomorphized smilodons named Libra Orion and Dadflash, along with my gemsona(currently Green Diamond) go on crazy adventures in (insert tv show) to stop the mechanical robot smilodon masters from taking over said show universe. Characters die, but Green and co. always revive them and everything turns ok.
I am completely addicted to daydreaming about this world, and I am currently struggling to keep it from interfering with my irl world. I tend to start stimming when daydreaming, and I completely tone out the real world while doing this. I also get forgetful when I enter this world, and I'll probably forget what I was doing or thinking 2 minutes later. It's also destroying my social life as all I want to do is be in this world, so I'm very shy when meeting new people.
I love my fantasy world and all, but I'm trapped in my head, and I can't get out, so it's very frustrating and painful to me and my loved ones.

New Threads

Top Bottom