• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Different seasons

Here they like to joke we have 12 seasons in a year:

E7UkyZIXIAczbm2.jpg

And sometimes we get all the seasons within a week..

f43c7c33a29a2f4fa41e61106574ccf9--austin-texas-north-austin.jpg

Hope your short warm break will get there soon.

I think it will start soon, the first swans arrived today. Every spring the swans come back from wherever they spent the winter and that's a sure sign that the weather is turning warmer. And a big flock of them landed in a field here today. :D So nice to see them again.

Winter (ie snow blanketing the ground) literally lasts for six months where I live. It used to not bother me so much but this year more than ever, I hate it with a passion. Spring is often non-existent, summers are short and fall is even shorter. No way do we have four seasons.

Winter (ie snow blanketing the ground) literally lasts for six months where I live. It used to not bother me so much but this year more than ever, I hate it with a passion. Spring is often non-existent, summers are short and fall is even shorter. No way do we have four seasons.

I have started to dislike winter more too, the cold snowy darkness. Didn't use to bother me at all, I even liked it, but lately I have had serious thoughts about relocating to a warmer place when winter starts here.

We have the usual 4 seasons, though there are two "mud" seasons; one between winter and spring, and the other between fall and winter.

Mud season has started, so I'm heading to Florida for some cycling.

Beware tornado and severe thunderstorm season in Florida! Plus, Florida is the "lightning capital" of the world so please stay off beaches if the sky looks evenly vaguely like a storm is brewing.

Here in Mississippi, we are in the midst of tornado season. 25 people died here last week due to a massive EF4 tornado that traveled at least 150 miles, churning everything in its wake into pieces like a lawn mower. Next comes hurricane season.

It's still winter here. Now people are pondering the ski season at higher altitudes may last indefinitely.

It snowed yesterday. Supposedly perhaps the last of the season, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Might be nice if I can now wash the car after six months of filth. Stay tuned! :rolleyes:

It was 88 degrees here yesterday, followed by yet another violent, thunderous, afternoon rainstorm. The day before, we nearly set a heat record. This heat may be a harbinger of what's to come this summer, and I dread it!

New Threads

Top Bottom