• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you like coffee and?

Cafe Britt is my favorite- Poas Volcano to be accurate. Black or with whole cream. I like to do mine french pressed. But I love tea, Earl Grey in particular, always with no additives.
You would like their main store on the slopes of Poas near San Jose. Their tour is interesting and informative and I enjoyed it when working there. Then there is Pollos del Monte which roasts their chickens over coffee wood. That and their patacones con guacamole is a delicious meal, washed down with horchata. Muy sabaroso, que rico!

Cafe Britt is my favorite- Poas Volcano to be accurate. Black or with whole cream. I like to do mine french pressed. But I love tea, Earl Grey in particular, always with no additives.
My father has been purchasing café Britt by the case and having it shipped to the USA since my brother attended Universidad para La Paz in Costa Rica about 20 years ago.

Someone from the company once told him that the beans are grown and harvested in Costa Rica, of course, but the beans for their decaffeinated coffee get shipped to Germany for processing. The caffeine extracted and removed from the beans is actually sold off as a byproduct… apparently to large companies like soft drink and energy drink companies. The beans are then shipped back to the café Britt headquarters in Costa Rica where they are roasted and bagged with the rest. Then off to wherever they are going. Interesting to think how far the little bean travels before it actually gets to our cup.

Is caffè Britt a brand?
1665948054427.png

I went to a fancy gelato place, and the lady gave me a great Italian coffee with a scoop of coffee gelato and l fell in love. But sadly, construction nearby killed their business.

I went to a fancy gelato place, and the lady gave me a great Italian coffee with a scoop of coffee gelato and l fell in love. But sadly, construction nearby killed their business.
Could you replicate this at home?

No, this coffee was imported by the owner. I don't know what kind of coffee it was. But maybe somebody will try coffee gelato in their coffee.

Being in Italia doesn't mean have a good coffee.

This morning I tried to get lucky in three different bar and I had three burnt coffee

Then when you buy Costa Rican, get Terrazú. Well balanced in a medium roast. The bitter notes are more like a dark chocolate and I found it mild, but with a depth of flavors

I do! I buy the beans from The Fresh Market which sells beans from all over the world including beans from Kenya and Hawaii.

I just did plain yogurt, strong coffee, and mocha flavoring, and stevia in blender. Grown-up shake.

New Threads

Top Bottom