• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Exercise and sports (preferably endurance sports) as a hobby/interest. Anybody else?

As well as autism when I was 10 and 11 I had major epileptic seizures. (I haven't thankfully had any in more than 30 years) I also have low mood, depression and suffer from sleep difficulties. My GP referred me for the council's healthy active minds membership which is beneficial. However in my teens and twenties I used to really enjoy cycling and nowadays I enjoy it to some extent on my own but love it with my girlfriend! But potholes and confusing cycle lanes make cycling tricky here's a link:-

Link to Story
That may look like the World's Worst to someone living near the low countries, but it looks about average to North American me. An awful lot of adults think that they know how to ride a bike because they mastered balancing as a child. One friend remained uninterested in the finer points even after breaking her jaw. I once helped to improve a design for a bikeway bridge just by pointing out that we would be hitting the up ramp as fast as possible, and/or trying to get to the top without dismounting, and that the railing supports should not snag handlebars.

New Threads

Top Bottom