• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Explain the meaning of your screen name/user name

FromEquestria2LA

Obvious thread.

Why did you choose the Username that you have?
----
It's a combination of my two favorite places, Equestria (the fictional kingdom in which My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is set in) and the city of Los Angeles, California (which is real).

My screen name was inspired by the SkyWing dragons in the Wings of Fire book series, since I'm often grumpy, just like the SkyWing's, and I like dragons.

If a pedestrian crosses the street at a busy intersection, he (or she) must check in four different directions for traffic. Often the angle is too wide to verify the status of relevant traffic signals. Traffic volume is also heaviest at intersections. Further, it is not terribly uncommon for traffic signals to provide motorists a green arrow to turn across a crosswalk simultaneous to that crosswalk having a walk signal, and motorists often fail to check for pedestrian traffic before turning right on red. Thus, the walk signal should be taken with a giant grain of salt.

On the other hand, crossing a street between intersections requires one to only check for traffic coming from two directions, and breaks in traffic are common. It is usually much faster and safer to jaywalk to cross between intersections, despite often being illegal.

I'm not one to obey traffic laws when doing so increases my risk exposure.

How many here are into Wagnerian Opera?

That's where my handle comes from: Die Meistersinger Von Nuernburg, which is probably Wagner's most accessible work. My avatar is a wood print of the principal character of the show, The cobbler Hans Sachs (who actually existed.)

The Limited Moon is Red XIII's ultimate weapon. Final Fantasy VII is one of my all-time favorite games and Red XIII is cool. Plus he's a big cat :tiger:, more cool points from me. I also like the moon (because There's a moon in the sky, It's called the Moon...) and moon motifs.

Sully isn't my real name. He's one of the construction workers on Sesame Street. I identify with him because I'm good at building things and I'm very quiet. You never hear Sully talk in the show. I also like him because he's a great pianist. I'm not, but I recently started teaching myself to play the piano. We also have similar eyebrows.

The eyebrow thing was just a joke.

Rocco is part of my full name. It is an old Italian name passed down through many generations in my Father's familia.

I stole my username from a Youtube channel name :D They make great popular fitness videos!!

Also I am crazy about fitness so it suits me really ha

Obvious thread.

Why did you choose the Username that you have?
----
It's a combination of my two favorite places, Equestria (the fictional kingdom in which My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is set in) and the city of Los Angeles, California (which is real).
I like owls but I didnt like Owlet and I didnt want to use Eule or “die kleine Eule”, so went with Owliet because I thought it sounded cuter.=D

New Threads

Top Bottom