• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Face reading from eastern europe to help aspies

ADVANCED FACE READING:

Tonight while making a small business $ deal with a Gujarati from India, I made an honest good offer. He immediatly said yes & didn't haggle on the price! I had known his father who recently died. In the past I worked with Indians in a Computer Company and know Gujaratis in the area.

The son [aged 30 or 40?] is a quiet fellow who quietly & sternly looks at his customers.
For the first time I really looked at his eyes...his TOP eyelids cover the top part of his eyes!Ack! That means he is not only good with people but knows how to gauge people...a very rare intelligent person indeed.

Last edited:
Basic eye reading:

Does someone have large or small eyes? Are they set DEEP inside the forehead? Or are they bulging eyes set on the outside of the face? What is the energy level like? Do they have dull eyes or energetic eyes? Are they set wide apart, normal or set close together? What does this all mean and can it help someone with Aspergers?

Attachments

• face reading eyes.jpg
    face reading eyes.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Is face reading a hoax? Or is it based on thousands of years of human intellect and wisdom?

Attachments

• what face reading means.jpg
    what face reading means.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 194
Soup now I understand what you mean-you don't want this thread to degenerate into bashing ethnicities via a potientially culturally biased viewpoint. That's an intelligent concern based on touchy subject matter. Thank you!

"... It reminds me of old-fashioned head-lump reading & stereotypes that reflect cultural/ethnic aesthetic preferences.

Last edited:
Soup now I understand what you mean-you don't want this thread to degenerate into bashing ethnicities via a potientially culturally biased viewpoint. That's an intelligent concern based on touchy subject matter. Thank you!
This is why the picture you showed of the collage of male faces were carefully designed so that every face was of the same ethnicity, hair color, etc.

By the way, I was curious, how do you see your and your son's faces?

How is face reading applied when people have asymmetric features? I often see people who seem, strangely, to have 2 faces (literally: not the metaphor for hypocrisy) . I don't mean stroke victims with semi paralysis either: just people who have odd faces like one eye that squints a little & a mouth that seems to smile more on one side ?

Most people have faces that are a tiny bit asymmetrical. But I suppose you're describing people with more obvious asymmetry.

Good points...but just more variables making it more difficult to read faces in real time in person.

I consider myself to do nominally in that department, but I've also had my share of facial faux-pas!

The interesting part is the simple fact that facial recognition was something previously I never even thought about...whether I did well or poorly at it.

New Threads

Top Bottom