• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everywhere! Thanks and I am looking for a Girlfriend -> Wife!

BrandonKastning

TruthSword
Hello AutismForums!

This site seems to be top page for "autism dating" and here I am! Thank you for making this community for us. I was first diagnosed with Autism by a Mental Health Clinician unofficially at Age 18. Later to be diagnosed officially with Aspergers + OCD, among some other NOS.

I am looking for a Girlfriend -> Wife and live on my own and isolated long term. I have been building up my apartment nicely and study law. I love our Constitutions and am doing what I can to preserve them to the fullest.

I am getting old fast it seems and every day is a challenge to get through and working on making the best out of life if possible.

Currently looking to adopt a Cat friend to tie me over :) If you are a nice female woman, please let me know and chat with me! I am doing something on the computer or working on my car.

Waiting for America to act like America! College Campuses are still closed and I don't learn remotely; I learn in person (regardless of the anxieties and social problems). Raising my hand and asking questions and getting answers on an audio recorder is my best way of learning despite the heart attacks and near strokes each day attending.

Also: I was involuntary "hospitalized" and had my Constitutional Rights denied and was chemically tortured and aramark "CT CORP" education forced down my fragile brain and I am very upset and plan to do something about it one day! Something *must* be changed.

Thanks for having me everyone!

Best Regards,

Brandon Kastning
TruthSword

welcome to af.png

Tell us more about your IVC. It is sad that many endured that. Hopefully it will never happen to you or anyone ever again! Oh, and welcome :-)

OkRad,

Yes, I agree. It was not pleasant by any means. Forced Haldol and interrogated by white coats that didn't deserve a penny they were getting paid to violate my God given, Constitutionally Protected and Federal and State Code (Rights).

The entire process from snatching a body (Ambulance) to lying to me to coherce me into Ambulance Jurisdiction and the Hospital Staff doing wrong for Profit.

I just found out that I may have Cancer; it wasn't, it was Crohn's Disease tumors.

I couldn't get an attorney to do anything or defend me. He just worked for WestLaw and I was citing The Constitution and had all due process and rights denied.

No matter how hard I fought; I would just get denied by "Staff" / or Criminals from where I sit and the law is concerned I would get my defense shot down and told to cooperate with forced chemicals that do not work for me and my brain.

I wouldn't trust another human ever again since this happened to me. It's going to take me 20 years to get a BAR card the way our Educational Systems are designed and my disabilities and current Paralegal/Pre-law Credits since this happened to me. I have completed quite a bit while suffering through the disability / welfare systems (100% Unconstitutional by the way and Criminal) in sub-class America.

Finally 100% away from all "family".

Thank you for asking and yes; 100% that it NEVER happens to anyone here.

Tell us more about your IVC. It is sad that many endured that. Hopefully it will never happen to you or anyone ever again! Oh, and welcome :)

Plenty of fish is very popular in US. Didn't think of this forum as a dating site. But this site has post a pic of yourself.

Aspychata,

I don't like that site. I tried. I don't match with anyone there it seems. I am far too autistic for those people.

Thank you for a great idea. I will for certain post a picture! I didn't even think of that. Much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Brandon!

Plenty of fish is very popular in US. Didn't think of this forum as a dating site. But this site has post a pic of yourself.

Here is a picture I took tonight. Thank you for the suggestion! Great advice!

It's very hot (91 degrees) right now. I am not proud of my tattoos by any means. I have two on my arms. One on each; one symbolizing Freedom and another Faith. Seems I lost them both since my involuntary and events since.

Have a good evening!

PictureToday.20210626_211837.jpg

Probably best not to think of this place as a dating site at all. I mean the topic OF dating pops up every now and then, but... not in the way you're hoping.

It's certainly possible to make friends here, but I wouldnt expect to use it for more than that. This is more of a support site than anything.

Just thought I'd mention that. Welcome to the site in any case though.

The way us Aspies date and meet friends is different, than what is typical with the general population. Peruse this site lots of good stuff here. I've been married 40 years some of my previous comments might be useful.

Welcome to Autism Forums, Brandon.

A good place to explore your autism with others, though looking for online romance might be a stretch. I've been here nearly eight years, and in all that time I'm aware of only two couples who got married having met here.

Do expand on your books! :-D

@BrandonKastning

Good luck at your law study and dating! Both will be a challenge, but you can try to see the efforts and processes there as rewarding too, if step by step you are moving in that direction and finding successes there, even if little or delayed.
As for others who break the Constitution, including professionals or entities whether medical, political, other government, educational, and private sector, unfortunately, that happens a lot.

I have always believed in standing up for my rights as well. We need more lawyers that are willing to follow all the terms of the Constitution, for the benefit of all, not just to pick and choose terms for their benefit only, or to twist much their meanings. Laws are often vague though in spots, thus making it easier to defend either position, and the richest often thus win.

But, from what I see, it often takes a larger scale movement, or much pressure on politicians to enact change to even want to change as the best for their party and saving their jobs always comes first, and to even cause a crack much less a break in corruption and discrimination that is more rampant than most realize, and which government seems in no hurry to stop but to endorse.

White collar crime seems even more rampant than blue collar. Few admit that, and many want to hide that and point the finger or have misplaced anger elsewhere.

With regards to involuntary hospitalizations, and how they treat those patients there, most can identify with some unfair laws, practices, policies and procedures there. I have a family member that had many such disputes with staff in the past, where her and even my rights as a husband appeared to be violated, with their misdiagnoses, wrong treatments, obsession with protocols than what's best for the patient, with intimidation and even threats--direct and implied--and refusal to involve me in the process.

Many staff members were nice, but the system can be flawed. And many medical persons everywhere can be nice or competent, too, but if they are putting their clinic or private practice first, over the patient's individual needs and rights, that's where I will sometimes nitpick that and intervene as well. As for those in that and other professions who are not a fit or competent, in any attempted services with us, I can spot that usually easier too, through various observations and inquiries.

I pick and choose my battles thus. Lots of times I will try to work out issues with the offending party in a nice way, but if I or family are ever severely wronged, and if that other person or entity is in denial of our rights or tries to cover up the truth, that's what often motivates me more to act.

Again, I do realize systems often have much better trial lawyers and laws on their side, and the poorer are often given the least motivated or effective of the bunch and must fight against laws sometimes stacked against them, so they have disadvantages there, but I study laws as well--local, state and federal--to supplement any legal help needed those times too.

And using common sense and analysis as well, which are not too common these days, will go further than many think to help prevail against those in power. I have met my share of lawyers that couldn't argue a case if their lives depended on it. It's as if they are remembering legal facts, just to pass tests, but not sure how to use and apply law on a practical, convincing and deeper level.

If the lawyer is scattered in their thinking, does not focus on the most relevant details and issues, and does not use those laws, or interpret them if need be in a compelling way to prove their case, and using any case precedents and much sound reasoning too, only a biased judge may rule in that one's favor there. But, there are lots of old school, biased law judges too, against the disabled, disadvantaged and poor. Factor that in as well. That is not opinion, but fact.

So, to sum up, fixing systems that many of these professionals do not see as broken as they are benefitting from that is going to be a very uphill battle. It's great to see you trying though!

Anyways, hoping you like it here.

Last edited:
Misery,

Thank you for the welcome and I can understand this. The Admin did a good job at ranking autism dating as a top site. Well done.

Have a great day!

~ Brandon

Probably best not to think of this place as a dating site at all. I mean the topic OF dating pops up every now and then, but... not in the way you're hoping.

It's certainly possible to make friends here, but I wouldnt expect to use it for more than that. This is more of a support site than anything.

Just thought I'd mention that. Welcome to the site in any case though.

1ForAll,

Thank you very much. Both will be a great challenge! I appreciate the detailed write up and sharing your experiences with standing against Unconstitutionality and defending your wife.

The systems are most certainly designed against the poor. There is no doubt in that at all!

I call the Tyrants you speak of as Aramarkers. Accountants for CT Corp; rather than Public Servants who are Oath Keepers and True Americans.

Have a great day and thank you for the welcome again!

Best Regards

~ Brandon

@BrandonKastning

Good luck at your law study and dating! Both will be a challenge, but you can try to see the efforts and processes there as rewarding too, if step by step you are moving in that direction and finding successes there, even if little or delayed.
As for others who break the Constitution, including professionals or entities whether medical, political, other government, educational, and private sector, unfortunately, that happens a lot.

I have always believed in standing up for my rights as well. We need more lawyers that are willing to follow all the terms of the Constitution, for the benefit of all, not just to pick and choose terms for their benefit only, or to twist much their meanings. Laws are often vague though in spots, thus making it easier to defend either position, and the richest often thus win.

But, from what I see, it often takes a larger scale movement, or much pressure on politicians to enact change to even want to change as the best for their party and saving their jobs always comes first, and to even cause a crack much less a break in corruption and discrimination that is more rampant than most realize, and which government seems in no hurry to stop but to endorse.

White collar crime seems even more rampant than blue collar. Few admit that, and many want to hide that and point the finger or have misplaced anger elsewhere.

With regards to involuntary hospitalizations, and how they treat those patients there, most can identify with some unfair laws, practices, policies and procedures there. I have a family member that had many such disputes with staff in the past, where her and even my rights as a husband appeared to be violated, with their misdiagnoses, wrong treatments, obsession with protocols than what's best for the patient, with intimidation and even threats--direct and implied--and refusal to involve me in the process.

Many staff members were nice, but the system can be flawed. And many medical persons everywhere can be nice or competent, too, but if they are putting their clinic or private practice first, over the patient's individual needs and rights, that's where I will sometimes nitpick that and intervene as well. As for those in that and other professions who are not a fit or competent, in any attempted services with us, I can spot that usually easier too, through various observations and inquiries.

I pick and choose my battles thus. Lots of times I will try to work out issues with the offending party in a nice way, but if I or family are ever severely wronged, and if that other person or entity is in denial of our rights or tries to cover up the truth, that's what often motivates me more to act.

Again, I do realize systems often have much better trial lawyers and laws on their side, and the poorer are often given the least motivated or effective of the bunch and must fight against laws sometimes stacked against them, so they have disadvantages there, but I study laws as well--local, state and federal--to supplement any legal help needed those times too.

And using common sense and analysis as well, which are not too common these days, will go further than many think to help prevail against those in power. I have met my share of lawyers that couldn't argue a case if their lives depended on it. It's as if they are remembering legal facts, just to pass tests, but not sure how to use and apply law on a practical, convincing and deeper level.

If the lawyer is scattered in their thinking, does not focus on the most relevant details and issues, and does not use those laws, or interpret them if need be in a compelling way to prove their case, and using any case precedents and much sound reasoning too, only a biased judge may rule in that one's favor there. But, there are lots of old school, biased law judges too, against the disabled, disadvantaged and poor. Factor that in as well. That is not opinion, but fact.

So, to sum up, fixing systems that many of these professionals do not see as broken as they are benefitting from that is going to be a very uphill battle. It's great to see you trying though!

Anyways, hoping you like it here.

New Threads

Top Bottom