• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

HELP! I can’t find something I need by tomorrow morning

WhitewaterWoman

V.I.P Member
First of all, I’m not asking help to find the actual location. I’m asking for help in the cosmic sense. Please concentrate on these two little things making themselves visible again.

I had them in my hands yesterday. I decided not to leave them in the car. (Why? Who knows. It would have been a smaller space to search.) I stepped onto the little outdoor back porch and thought of setting them down there. Nah. It might rain. (These are made of plastic.) Brought them to the inside part of the back porch and (I think) put them some place obvious where I could not miss them.

I can lose an object that I’m holding in my hand. I can lose an object sitting on my head. I can set an item down and 15 seconds later not be able to find it.

What these little things are are the end-caps to Yakima bars that hold the canoe on the car while driving. I am supposed to leave tomorrow with my former foster child on a little vacation that includes some canoeing.

So whatever kind of spirit help you may have access to, please help.

You've already tried walking through the same path
you took yesterday, I guess (?)

Plus checking the clothing you wore that day.
(I don't know what size the end-caps are.)

I'll wish on stars for you to find it.

1727831963372.png

New Threads

Top Bottom