• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, I'm CentralBank.

Greetings! I like history as well.

You like debate? Pretty interesting, I never met aspies who're interested in debate. Did you have debates in school? We had the debate thema in German lesson but I didn't participate much.

I've had debates with anyone who wanted to debate me my entire life. I was "that family member" at thanksgiving :D. I think I like it because small talk and joking around come really difficult to me unless I get to know a person very well, it befitted me to have a set topic I had read about beforehand so I knew what to say. It was a way for me to socialize and it also gave me a lot of confidence.

I've had debates with anyone who wanted to debate me my entire life. I was "that family member" at thanksgiving :D. I think I like it because small talk and joking around come really difficult to me unless I get to know a person very well, it befitted me to have a set topic I had read about beforehand so I knew what to say. It was a way for me to socialize and it also gave me a lot of confidence.
That's lovely. Its good to have a way to show yourself through. I built my confidence through a similar way, I know quit e a bit of facts that people seem interested in and theyre generally useful.
Debate can be enjoyable though few people are open to my ideas, new ideas or are behind in science which tends to happen around here. its pretty interesting even if things get heated with religious ppl, though.

New Threads

Top Bottom