• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi my name is Justin

Jleger91

Photo of me with my sister at my brothers wedding
I'm here for community support, advice, and guidance because I read on the Aspergers Experts website that there is a way to better myself. Start with internal development before branching out to life skills and profession. Defense Mode and anxiety overwhelm with fear; under the claws of fear; like some ghoul behind me sniggering laughing and mocking my every move. Sometimes I do things that are not me. But I know who I want to be, and this ghoul has got to hit the road. So here is where I'll get the support like a shimmering sword pillar of light - and kick this baddie to the curb with sweet vengeance. Support - something I can go to when I need it, and a safe blanket to fall back on. I needn't do this all alone. Loneliness will be no more. I'm Justin; hey, what's up?

Welcome! We have a lot of discussions about how each of us gets by. I think you'll find everyone here to be welcoming and understanding.

Hi Jleger91 :)

welcome to af.png

Hi Justin welcome. I hope you find lots of support here for your courageous steps forward, and I expect you'll be offering the rest of us some support too.

:ram::seedling::rabbit::herb::goat::fourleaf::mouse::leafwind::ram::deciduous::spiralshell::cactus::goat::herb::rabbit::seedling::ram:

New Threads

Top Bottom